Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another fun Day!







Painted at the marina again today.......I've seen some sailboats there that I always like, so I thought I would give them a try. There was a lot of stuff going on, and trying to simplify and abstract it was very hard. I will paint these boats again at a later date to see the difference. After I finished the boats I turned my easel to the right and tried the bouganvillas that grow all around the marina. Lastly I painted one of the extinct volcanos here on the Big Island. I finally freed up a bit, and using a lot of paint is helping...all in all a productive day.

1 comment:

gianlucio said...

Hello James, I saw your works are very beautiful and colorful, in the future have to organize an exhibition of paintings online world if you are interested leave a comment on my blog.
Ciao