Monday, May 10, 2010

Where's my fork?

I keep looking at this blank page, and I think, what do I write about today? I need to make something positive happen today. At the rate I'm going I'll need 2 more lifetimes to achieve any kind of monetary success as a painter. So everyday from now on, I will do at least one thing to "market myself" every day.
Today I'm going to try and figure out how to put my blog link and my website link onto all my emails. Yeah I know, but its a start.
This little 11 x 14 is called "Cherry Pie". Trying to get a cherry red color can be a bit of a challenge. I have discovered a really neat color called Acra Red that is transparent and really unifies your reds when you apply it right over the top your Cad reds. It sure makes this pie look delicious!!! j

No comments: