Monday, February 4, 2019

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch.......

   Anybody out there using a smart TV and streaming all your favorite shows?  Do you get that error message....."Timed Out, please retry"?  Guess that's what happened to me.  Now that I've rebooted....let's get on with the show!



 My new doggie sculpture here is called "Dirty Dog"  He's a paper mache, cloth mache creation made using the "Dan Reader Method". If you've got masking tape, a couple wire coat hangers and a small stack of newspapers, you could make a Dirty Dog too.  Or a Clean Dog.  Or any kind of doggie or creature you want.
  Next creature I start, I will include some in process shots, so you can see what they look like inside.  But for now, I'm back.......and living in California and making lots of cool stuff.  Stay Tuned.

 

No comments: