Monday, April 14, 2014

OK.....So here we go right from scratch. Another doggie to go with the Visla.  This one is a German Short hair.  One body and four legs taped up from newspapers and coat hangers.  I put the paper mache on these pieces this morning so they will dry over night and I can fit them together tomorrow.  I've been making the heads after the body is assembled so I get them built to the proper scale.

Here is Sarge.  He's about 30 inches tall and ready for primer tomorrow.  Cool boots he has on, aye? 

And last but not least is Jethro the giraffe.  He's finally getting his spot pattern.....kind of a pinky/raspberry color.  I debated for about a week what color to paint his spots....I was always talking myself out of pink, even though that's what I first wanted to use.  So I went with the pink, and studio cat Boo-Boo approves.
  You know if I only had a bigger studio, I could get so much more "stuff" out!  More tomorrow.



No comments: